Cutting Flower Expenses for the Ceremony
- Split the cost of the flowers used at the ceremony site with another couple that is getting married there that same day.
- Make sure your wedding is not near a major flower-giving holiday. Such as Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
- If you are married in a church near Easter or Christmas, chances are that the church will be fully decorated for that holiday.
- Get married in a garden setting – that will surely save you money on flowers!
- Use tulle bows instead of flowers for pew decorations.
- Use the flowers from your ceremony to decorate your reception site.
Wedding Flowers – Money saving Tips, bouquets and reception floral arrangements