Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
10. Save time – Planning wedding takes enormous amount of time. In fact, the average couple spends over 150 hours planning their big day. A good wedding planner will save you time and energy by doing the research, taking care of the many, many details, as well as coming up with creative ideas to make your wedding amazing!
9. Save money – Weddings are expensive. Often by hiring a wedding planner, couples can save money, even after taking into account the wedding planner’s fees. Wedding planners are well practiced in negotiation and can secure discounts for their clients. Wedding planners are also well-versed at helping couples set budgets and sticking to them.
8. Save relationships – Weddings are very stressful. This stress often results in many arguments for couples as well as with family members and friends. It’s not a guarantee but Wedding planners have the experience organising weddings and can ease the way for everyone.
7. Ensure ideas are made realities – Most brides have been dreaming of their wedding day their entire life. Wedding planners work for the couple and can ensure their desires are meet.
All wedding service providers prices and quotes at your fingertips
6. Offers advice – Wedding planners have planned countless weddings and know exactly what works and what doesn’t. They are also knowledgeable on wedding etiquette. Furthermore, wedding planners are able to recommend competent vendors, based on personal experience.
5. Acts as the “go to person” – The average wedding has at least 22 different vendors. Combine that with the entire wedding party and all of the guests and that is a lot of people with questions and concerns! By hiring a wedding planner, couples can simply tell others “talk to the wedding planner!”
4. Creates schedules – There are so many events leading up to the big day! Couple that with the many things that happen during the wedding and who can keep track? The wedding planner can! Wedding planners are well-versed at making detailed itineraries for all involved (including other vendors) and making sure that everything happens on time!
3. Handles crisis – Whether we like it or not, most big events involve crisis. Who really wants to deal on their wedding day with the bakery not delivering the cake on time or the flower girl throwing a tantrum? No one! Wedding planners know how to handle all unforeseen circumstances.
2. Orchestrates from rehearsal through the end of reception – Do you want to be responsible for organizing rehearsal or making sure the bridal party is properly lined up? How about making sure that the guest who had a little too much to drink departs safely? Wedding planners orchestrate from rehearsal through the end of the reception, ensuring everything goes off without a hitch!
1. Minimizes stress and maximizes fun! – Hiring a wedding planner ensures that you will have a worry-free and stress-free day, thus, allowing you to enjoy your day like your guests!
Wedding planning reasons.
Organising your wedding
New Zealand wedding planning, organising wedding services and the wedding day events