Cutting Flower Expenses for the Ceremony
- Split the cost of the flowers used at the ceremony site with another couple that is getting married there that same day.
- Make sure your wedding is not near a major flower-giving holiday. Such as Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
- If you are married in a church near Easter or Christmas, chances are that the church will be fully decorated for that holiday.
- Get married in a garden setting – that will surely save you money on flowers!
- Use tulle bows instead of flowers for pew decorations.
- Use the flowers from your ceremony to decorate your reception site.
Wedding Flowers – Money saving Tips, bouquets and reception floral arrangements
Wedding flowers and money saving tips.
Wedding flowers, bridal bouquets, corsarges and wedding flower displays
Wedding flowers, centrepiece and floral displays, Wedding flowers corsage and buttonholes, bridal flowers, bouquets and wedding posy from New Zealand florists