Top questions to ask any potential photographer.
1) What coverage do you provide?
Bridal preparations home coverage
Groom and groomsmen before the ceremony
Ceremony, formal shots and bridal party
Reception arrival and mock cake cutting
Reception speeches, first dance and real cake cutting
2) How many photographers will there be on the day?
3) What style of photography do you do?
Photo-journalistic or documentary style
Traditional and formal groups
Natural or arty and highly edited pictures
4) How many photos do you take? How many are available to me?
5) Do I get the high resolution images? Are these extra cost to purchase?
6) Will you take the photographs on the day or do you hire other photographers?
7) How long does it take before I see the proofs?
8) How much are the albums? What is the process for designing and delivering the album.
9) Are there parent album options?
10) Are you a member of the NZIPP / PSNZ or other professional organisation?
Best questions for your photographer, wedding photography information
Top questions for your photographer.
Wedding guide photography Articles.
New Zealand wedding photography information, pre-wedding engagement portraits, boudoir, wedding photography and trash the dress shoots